Because if there’s one thing we love just as much as PERi-PERi, it’s big, happy gatherings!
Job Title: Team Leader/Supervisor
Report to: Patrao
Responsible for: Nandocas within the restaurant
Overall Purpose of the Role
To support your restaurant management team in creating a great working environment that enthuses motivated and trained Nandocas to deliver a warm, fun, genuine and memorable experience to our customers which in return supports the achievement of maximum sales and profit.
- To support the managers in delivering a fantastic Nando’s experience to all our customers
- To help maintain a healthy and enjoyable environment for our Nandocas by:
- Using effective communication o Motivating through leading by example
- Involving your team of Nandocas in effective shift running through delegation and communication
- Recognising and sharing in your team’s success
- To provide support to the management team, ensuring all shifts are operated according to the Nando’s standards
- To seek opportunities to increase sales and improve service
- To anticipate and resolving any customer complaints that may occur on shift
- To ensure you plan your time effectively, enabling you to achieve tasks on a daily basis
- To ensure whilst on shift all company policies, standards and legal requirements relating to the operation of the restaurant are met
- To actively demonstrate and encourage the Nando’s values of Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family
- This summarizes the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- This job description should be read in conjunction with the Employee handbook, the Operating Manual and the H&S Manual
Qualification & Experience
- Hotel Management Diploma Holder (3 years Diploma post 12th Standard) with minimum 6months of experience as a Team Leader.
- For Graduates in other streams – Candidate should have min 1 year of work experience as a Team Leader.
- Post graduates in Hotel Management.
- Excellent communication skill
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
- Age group should be between 20 to 30 years